Shaun Fenn is a commercial image maker based in California. His work has been described as bold, powerful and filled with emotion, earning him accolades from Luerzers Archive, Communication Arts, Graphis, APA, PDN, American Advertising Awards, and other notable publications.
Whether shooting for commercial clients such as FedEx, NRG, Steelcase, Charles Schwab, Camel, Symantec, USTA, Facebook, Westin Hotels, Amgen, Dupont, GE, Sealy, Asics, Apple Computers, Farmers Insurance, Spectrum Cable, Lexus, Vera Bradley, Norton, LiftMaster, Mercedes Benz, or editorial assignments for such publications as The Wall Street Journal, National Geographic, Runners World, Robb Report, Backpacker Magazine, or Discovery Magazine, Shaun's imagery has an appreciation for his subjects with a serenity and ease that comes from growing up in the west coast beach culture.
Shaun's journey to photography and film came via a background in video production at high profile advertising agencies like J Walter Thompson and Saatchi and Saatchi. He holds degrees from USC in Communications and UC Berkeley in Computers. Of all Shaun's work, he considers his finest creations his two beautiful children, who are also blessed with creative talents of their own. When he isn't holding any electronics in his hand, Shaun can be found on a board or playing volleyball, near the ocean.
• Best of the Best - One Eyeland Photographers 2019
• American Photography 2019
• Hermes Platinum Award for Photography - 2018
• Hermes Platinum Award for Powerful Photography 2017
• Luerzers Archive - 200 Best Ad Photographers 2015, 2016
• Communcation Arts Online - FRESH
• Communication Arts Design Annual 2009
• Communication Arts Photo Annual 2014
• American Photography 2009
• APA Something Personal 2008 - 2012
• APA Something Personal - Best of Show 2011
• Graphis Photo Annual 2008-2011
• Photo District News - Feature 2012
• APA National Video Competition - Winner, Best Lighting 2012
• At Edge - Assignment Photographers 2011-2018
• 2014 ADDY Award Recipient - 1 Gold, 4 Silvers
• Workbook 2013-2018
• Found 2013-2018
• WorkToDate.com - featured artist
• PopFoto.net - featured artist